Service Excellence through Leadership, Integrity and Innovation

Who We Are

Services

Gryphon Environmental, LLC (Gryphon) is headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colorado and specializes in environmental consulting and management services. Gryphon provides services to the U.S. federal government worldwide.

Gryphon is a prime contractor on seven multi-year federal contracts collectively with the U.S. Air Force, Army, Army Corps of Engineers, Navy and Government Services Administration. As a subcontractor, Gryphon is a teaming partner on over 20 indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity contracts valued at over one billion dollars in contract capacity.

Since our inception in 2006, Gryphon has achieved an Exceptional past performance rating on 91 percent of federal prime contracts completed. The remaining 9 percent received a rating of Very Good.

Gryphon's core services include:

  • Environmental Compliance

  • Environmental Impact Analysis

  • Natural Resources

  • Cultural Resources

  • Environmental Resilience

  • Program Management

  • Training

  • Strategic Planning

 

Service Disabled Veteran-Owned

GSA Contract Holder

SDVO Logo

Gryphon is a Center for Verification and Evaluation (CVE) certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB).

News

July 20, 2017

U.S. Air Force awards The Kenjya-Trusant Group task order under Global Engineering, Integration and Technical Assistance 2011 (GEITA11) contract to provide advisory and assistance services to the Air Force Civil Engineer Center, Europe. Gryphon to support AFCEC-Europe with additional environmental and project management support for European Air Bases under this task order as a teaming partner.

July 9-14, 2017

Gryphon assisted SOUTHCOM, Army Southern Command, and USACE, Fort Worth District with environmental subject matter expertise support during Energy, Stormwater and Waste Workshop in collaboration with the Trinidad and Tobago Defence Forces in Port of Spain, Trinidad.

September 30, 2016

Gryphon awarded five-year contract to provide environmental services for U.S. Air Force, 62nd Maintenance Group, Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Washington.

August 5, 2016

USACE, Charleston District awards Gryphon | PHE | ECATS JV South Atlantic District (SAD) Regional Environmental Acquisition Tool (REAT) ID/IQ Multiple Award Task Order Contract W912HP-16-D-0005 for Environmental Consulting Services (ECS). The contract award is for a shared capacity of $30M over five years. Gryphon is the managing partner of the joint venture.

 

Terms of Use | Privacy Statement                                     102 South Tejon Street, Suite 1100, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80903 © 2017 Gryphon Environmental, LLC. All Rights Reserved